2000 Dodge Ram 1500: getting power..dome light..mirrors..the fuses

I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500. I''m not getting power to my radio, dome light and side view mirrors. I checked the fuses and they seem to be ok. I have a Haynes book and looked at wiring diagrams. I believe (may be wrong) that the problem may be in joint connector A. My questions ar: Do you know the pinout for the above mentioned connector? Is there something else I should be looking at to pinpoint the problem? Thanks - Rich
hello, were all fuses checked with a test light esp the iod fuse,tim?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to TIM's Post: Hi, Thanks for getting back to me.

I pulled the fuses out and visually checked (not with a test light) them and they did not look blown. The one fuse I did not get out was in a black casing - this is probably the IOD fuse. I will check that one out tonight. Is there a trick to pulling it out? It comes out part of the way and then seems to latch lock. What does the IOD fuse control?

Here's a little more background on what occurred.

I have an Alpine Stereo which has been in the truck for 6 years. I found a cable to run from the AUX CD changer connector on the back of the unit to an ipod. The cable also has a power and ground line to enable charging of the ipod. I spliced these wires into the appropriate wires on the unit. I checked the deck before mounting the unit back in the console. Everything worked.

After remounting in the console, I went to power up the unit - nothing. After checking the inline fuses and fuses by the kicker panel (not the IOD) everything looked ok. I then noticed that my side view mirrors and dome light no longer function as well.

Thanks for any suggestions you have.

- Rich
squeeze the tabs together and pull up -- this is the ignition off draw -- supplies items listed,tim
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to TIM's Post: If the fuse is ok, Is there something else to look for?
then we will start checking the wiring -- most of the time just a fuse
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Well. I couldn't wait til tonight. I went out and man handled that Casing on the IOD fuse out. Man!!! You gotta really want it out. None the less.. Sure enough, it was blown - The one dang fuse I didn't check.

Thanks a million!