Scott
Scott, Driveability expert
Experience:  Dodge,Chrysler,Jeep Master Tech since 92.ASE Master since 1990.Currently Dealer employed.
6216639

window..I pulled the keys out of the ignition..my van will not start

Customer Question

I have a van and the alarm got set off by opening the lock from the window. I pulled the keys out of the ignition and now after turning off the alarm with my remote, my van will not start.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Scott replied 9 years ago.

Hi- The alarm can be disarmed but locking/unlocking either front doors or the liftgate.The system may have a fault that will not allow disarming. That's rare.

The batteries may be weak or bad in the remote. To test transmitter you can hold it near the antenna on an AM radio tuned off station . Press the button and you should be able to hear the tones. I hope this helps. Please press accept if it has.Please ask if you need more info. Thanks Scott

Expert:  Scott replied 9 years ago.
Hello, Is the van running? If the info helped -please click on accept, Thanks.