Steve, Service Manager
Experience:  25+ Years experience as a professional working automotive technician; ASE L1 master technician

i have a 2000 dodge caravan hazard lights , no turn ...

i have a 2000 dodge caravan hazard lights , no turn looking for flasher module to replace but cant find under hood or under dash (replaced every fuse in vehicle

The Signal/Hazard Warning Flasher (Combination Flasher) is a module providing turn signal, hazard warning functions and is plugged into the Junction Block at position 4 . The Junction Block is adjacent to and left of the steering column of the vehicle.

To gain access to the flasher module, remove the lower steering column cover and knee blocker.

The flasher module is part #4686094 and sells for $37.25 at any Dodge dealer parts department.

These flasher modules rarely fail; I can only recall ever having one bad one in all the years that these models have been out. it is far more common for the combination switch (turn signal/ wiper/ hazard/ dimmer switch assembly) in the steering column to fail. These switch assemblies had a very high failure rate and at one point several years ago there was a 6 month wait to get one from Chrysler since they were so far backordered.

Hope this is helpful; if so, please click my accept button! Thanks....

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
thanks a lot .....i shall persue this today, your info was great!
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

Hello Steve! Regaging adice you gave me on 2000 Caravan, No turn signals, No hazard Flashers.

Well, I replaced the Module twice, since I got them for $1 each out of cars at a bone yard. I know you said they rarely go bad, and You were right on that.
I was really looking for the turn/hazard/wiper switch that you said fails a lot. I could not get one, so I took mine apart on the kitchen table and inspected it very carefully. I tested the little circuit board all aroung with a continuity tester, and cked continuity on each pin per the Chyler Service manual. Everything checked out ok. I cleaned up the little ground at the negative battery post. as the Manual mentions this a few times in thier troobleshooting guide. It's funny, but they have a troobleshooting guide for left turn/no right turn etc., etc., but they have no guide for no turns or flasher whatsoever. the wipers, washer, and high/low beams work on that switch assemly...just no flashers, no turns. Any other thoughts?