joseph carrillo
joseph carrillo, Auto service technician
Experience:  A.S.E. certified auto electrical , engine performance , advanced engine performance, emmisions
2097715

Looking for 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 wiring diagram ...

Customer Question

Looking for 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 Van wiring diagram.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  joseph carrillo replied 9 years ago.
the whole wiring diagram is to large to paste here , you can get a copy of the diagrams for the truck , if you purchase a haynes or chiltons manual at your local auto part supplier , but if theres a specific area that you are looking for then let me know and ill paste it for you .
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
We are looking for the fuse panel to ECM I/O wiring diagram. We are istalling equipment that requires 12vdc battery power and 12vdc ignition power. We think Fuse 1 (Radio)for ignition sense and fuse 16 (Power output)for 12vdc battery power. Are these fuses linked to the ECM or could our connections to these fuses cause the ECM to fail?
im looking at the power distrubution box schematics , and the L fuse is for the power source , 12vdc , so this is ok , the other one you want , supplies power to the switch , i thought you wanted , switch power from the fuse ??? and fuse 8 for the radio , but im looking up a schematic for a dodge 1500 with a 5.9 motor , if this is a 5.9 or 5.2 , then were good , if this is diesel , or something else let me know , and ill get the info right away graphic