Steve
Steve, Service Manager
Experience:  25+ Years experience as a professional working automotive technician; ASE L1 master technician
157173

2003 Dodge Stratus: cigarette lighter..the hood?.......if so which

where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter located in a 2003 Dodge Stratus.......under the hood?.......if so which slot number is XXXXX fuse in?

Hello!

I have posted for you below the wiring diagram for the lighter, as well as a diagram showing the location of the fuse.

As you can see from the information below, the lighter is powered up from fuse #2 in the power distribution box, which is located under the hood in the driver's side front of the engine compartment. If you refer to the diagram of the fuse panel, you will see fuse #2 at the lower right of the diagram.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question; if so, please click my accept button and leave positive feedback! Thanks!

graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Steve7654's Post: If it is not the fuse.....what could be another reason that the cigarette lighter just suddenly started not working? It happened when I unplugged my GPS power cord from it.....ever since then it has not worked.