Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.

I'm wondering how I reset password on my Panasonic zs30

Customer Question

Hello, I'm wondering how I reset password ***** my Panasonic zs30 camera. ? Trying to get it linked to wifi ! Thanks
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Panasonic LUMIX ZS30. 3yrs old tops
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried it when I bought it and I gues got as far as putting in a password. But never was able to make it wi do capable. I downloaded app from Panasonic and tried online manual and plugging in to computer . . I'm a slow typer pearl and I thankyou. Didn't even come with manual new. . Just disk to put manual on comp. doesn't say much about what to do
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 26 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is it the wireless passphrase for your camera's WiFi connection, that you want to reset, or change?

(As for a manual, I may be able to find an online source for a manual for your camera, free of charge, in PDF format.)

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I don't know what a PDF file even is. I believe. I'd like to bow out of this. I told pearl im a one finger typer. I have the manual they sent on cd. That and other utube vida didn't help. If you can't call or have a single explanation. I can do for free with Panasonic on Monday . I do thank you however Russell for trying. I m leaning twords refund, unfortunately. Glad people like you out there to help with people that are computer savvy.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

I am Opting Out, since that lets you wait for someone to take up the request for Phone Call service... and it relieves you of typing! Please be patient, and I'm sure someone else here will help you soon enough (since I cannot.)

Thank you for your patience, meanwhile.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
No thanks. I'm not a teacky. This typing is killing me. Refund is fine! Thanks. I'll figure something out
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
No thank you . Refund please
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
You said 100% guarantee. Not you Russell . Pearl and site did. . I'm not waiting 24 hrs for a response. So please submit refund and no calls. I only hit call because thought you were available . Absolute refund!!! Please submit. I didn't steal and got no info. Have a good week Russ
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
If u can tell them the dealio and tell them to send confirmation of refund to my email would be great thank yo much. C