Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a fine pix ab20 and cant get the lcd monitor screen

Customer Question

I have a fine pix ab20 and cant get the lcd monitor screen to come in- its MOSTLY TOTALLY DARK
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Himadri replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,
I am himadri..
Your camera picture is ok or not ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY CAMERA PICTURE ISNT WORKING BECAUSE I CANT SEE WHAT IM SHOOTING .THE SCREEN IS DARK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WOULD IT MATTER IF I HAD NO MEMORY CARD IN?WOULD THE LCD MONITOR SCREEN STILL LIGHT UP?
Expert:  Himadri replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, did not give live phone support . Because I have not any phone.
No no ! please take a picture and transfer it to your computer from camera internal memory card and let me know the result...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LOOK MAN YOU ARE INTO ME FOR $20.AND HAVENT GIVEN ME A DANG BIT OF HELP OR INFORMATION AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PHONE-THEY HAVE A NAME FOR THIS SCAM THAT YOU"RE DOING.iTS CALLED A "HOOK AND CROOK".wHERES THE INFO I PAID FOR.iM GOING TO REPORT YOUR ASS.IM NOT SSENDING $5 MORE AND YOU AINT DO CRAP.WHATS UP??
Expert:  Himadri replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I am opening the question for other expert. They can help you..
I apologize for this inconvenience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR HANDLING OF THIS PROBLEM AND WOULD ASK FOR MY $20 BACK IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL SEEK AN ANSWER FROM ANOTHER SOURCE-I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED ASAP!!!! JESSE DARDEN!!1