Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

How can I download the info camera with out the

Customer Question

how can I download the info for my camera with out the disc.?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 1 year ago.
What is the brand and model of your camera?
Are you talking about a manual or instructions for your camera or about downloading photos or videos from the camera to the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already told you several times it is a Kodak east share c713 I do not have the disc? I need to reload it to my comp. to use on ebay
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why don't you call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I take it that you need to have the ability to get pictures and/or video clips taken, off the camera and onto the computer.
If so... you do not necessarily have to have the EasyShare software.
On a Windows PC, go to
Start - Computer
and look for the icon for your camera there. Then double-click upon that icon... a windows may open with your camera's files and folder viewable in it. If so, you can go to the picture(s) or video(s) that you want to copy to your computer, select them and Copy them, then go to a folder on your computer, and Paste them (which copies them into that computer folder, you see.)
This may not be satisfactory, I can understand.
There are ways of setting up Windows computers, so that when you connect the camera, your computer will react a certain way. These are called AutoPlay settings. Through these, you may be able to get something like the sort of situation you would have gotten with the EasyShare software, but by no means a complete match.
EasyShare software is no longer available from Kodak by download, period. Cite: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36670
Would you want to substitute some other software for the EasyShare software?
Would you be interested in getting an EasyShare disc with the software, from another party than from Kodak?