Richard, Technician
Experience:  10+ yrs. experience working on all forms of electronics and cameras both film and digital.

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3. Error 70 keeps displaying. I

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3. Error 70 keeps displaying. I have tried turning it on and off and removing the battery, etc. There are no service centers here on the big island of Hawaii, so i'm not sure what to do
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
The error 70 has to do with the image not being detected by the camera. If taking out and replacing the battery does not clear the error, there is a problem on the control board. If you do not have a service center on the island you will need to arrange to ship the camera to Canon to get it fixed. Before sending it to them you will need to call and get an authorization number from them.