How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Medical doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 6589
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Anal fissure maybe? And rash or?

Customer Question

Anal fissure maybe ? And rash or?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

It seems to be rash or fungal infection. You should try over-the-counter anti-fungal medication plus hydrocortisone cream twice a day for 2 weeks. If it doesn't help, you should see your doctor.