dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have spots on my hands and arms. this has been happening

Customer Question

I have spots on my hands and arms. this has been happening almost 2 wks now. I went to a wlk in clinic but they didn't know what they were. They are about the size of a pinhead and have a raised spot inside and when it gets older it is shiny on top. Some others are about size of flax seed, same raised center. Now I have them all over. I am a 68 yr female.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. I will first provide a summary answer to your question, AND, if you would prefer some additional back-and-forth, with additional questions and more details clarified, I'm more than happy to stay around with you, free of any additional cost to you. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Our goal here is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Are these spots painful? Do they itch?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Do your spots itch? Are they painful?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
DR CAPLAN CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO TALK TO YOU ON CHAT OR SKYPE ,PLEASE
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS *****(###) ###-#### .I LIVE IN MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN CANADA

I'm available to chat by phone.