dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a small sore that came up between my buttcheek on one

Customer Question

I have a small sore that came up between my buttcheek on one side. I noticed it in the shower and I touched it and it busted. I had diharrea a couple of days ago and have a yeast infection now also. it doesn't hurt but itches some.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: It showed up yesterday in the shower. It really doesn't bother me besides itching some. I am putting the topical cream that come with the yeast infection meds otc and it seems to be getting smaller.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a thyroid disorder and have had HPV. I went to the OB for my yearly check up a week ago and she did a full blood panel of tests for STDs and it was all clear.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 13 days ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 13 days ago.

it sounds like a perianal cyst or from an ingrown hair follicle.