dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Second opinion] - How can I prevent pimples? I am exposed in

Customer Question

Second opinion] - How can I prevent pimples? I am exposed in an environment where dust and pollution is eminent. I regularly wash my face. I tried almost all kind of men's facial wash but it does not seem to make any difference or effect.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question. :)

I believe we started this before and I was wondering if you tried Proactive? If you have and if it has not worked and you have tried over the coutner washes and creams containing salicylic acid or bonzoyl peroxide I would recommend seeing a dermatologist for prescription medications.