dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have had a ash over my body for going on three days. I

Customer Question

I have had a ash over my body for going on three days. I have had a cortisone shot and taking a steroid pack that was prescribed. It still itches really bad. I've had nausea all day and loss of appetite. What will help and how long can I expect it to last?
JA: I'm trying to find the right dermatologist for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Thank you
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: This is day three. Nothing has made it better. It's itchy all the time!!!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I've never been allergic to anything previously. This started in the morning and has progressively gone worst.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 20 days ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 20 days ago.

do you have a picture?