dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a similar problem. I have a, softish bump on the

Customer Question

Hello. I have a similar problem. I have a white, softish bump on the inner corner of my skin, under the right eye. He wrote that we should go into the office. I live in Northern OC. Is he nearby, or can he please suggest someone in this area (it had gone down at one point)? I guess it's further along than putting a warm compress on it. Thanks so very much. Laura
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: It's been fairly recent. Skin on upper body s good elsewhere. Don't know, but you said skin--major itching on my legs. Seem to be allergic to everything (been tested, allergic to mercapto mix; in so many products; all oils too). Speaking of nails, my right foot had that toe nail fungus for years. I didn't want to use that strong formula to cure it, so I use a natural oil/polish type product, that I brush on daily, and it seems to tame the appearance, anyway. 🌟Sorry about the lengthy answer. I just wanted to ask the Internet if I should put a warm cloth on it. lol. Thanks so much.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have diabetes and taking pills to improve hearing and Meniere's. I think it's all the toxic makeup we put on our face....
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 24 days ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

How old are you Laura?

How long has this been present?

Can you upload a few pictures of the lesion?

Any pain?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I don't understand. I just gave all the information he requested. It seems to not have received it??

Sorry but you are correct: Your reply to my above post did not come through.

Could you please re-post it on this thread?