Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have a cluster of bumps on my eyelid between the eyebrow

Customer Question

I have a cluster of bumps on my eyelid between the eyebrow and the crease. i went to the dr today and he told
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i saw him today he said to go to a dermatologist but my insurance won't cover the "specialty" visit. i take b12 shots and junel FE
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no i don't think so i'm in good health other than low B12 i'm 35 and active with hiking and yoga
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 26 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

Can you send pictures?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
sure give me a minute. i'll take one. i stopped using my previous face wash and went to a hypoallergenic and stopped using mascara, all i use, for a week and a half . it got worse during that time and now it's 3 weeks tomorrow
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
a
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
g
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
d
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 26 days ago.

There are several possibilities and most likely they are blocked oil glands. Since you can't get to a Dermatologist, let me offer some suggestions that should help. Do not use any type of makeup. Wash the area 3-4 times daily with a "baby wash." Apply warm moist compresses as often as possible but at least 5-6 times daily.

If you were my patient, I would gently unmask the heads with a sterile needle, but that isn't possible from this site. I'm sorry you can't see a Dermatologist, but I think my suggestions should work to get rid of this cosmetic problem.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 24 days ago.

Have you started washing your eyes and applying the warm moist compresses? Any change?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 22 days ago.

How are your eyelids, clearing?