How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mo Your Own Question
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 388
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Mo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having an issue with my skin. I am itchy all over. The

Customer Question

Hello, I am having an issue with my skin. I am itchy all over. The itchiness is worse at night. I am also having white secretions, almost like dandruff, sometimes grainy, coming from my skin. The secretions occur on my face, hair and body and usually precede the feeling of itchiness.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 29 days ago.

Hi Dr Mo here, please give me a moment to reply.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 29 days ago.

Do you have any pictures you can show me of the skin issues you are having?

How are the eyelids now?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
It's not really only my eyelids. This issue started with my face, but now seems to have spread to my hair and general body. I have attached pictures.
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 29 days ago.

I see, thanks for the images.

It could be that your skin is reacting to something. Possibly something you are eating or something that is coming in contact with your skin.

I would wait until you are seen by the dermatologist to get seen in person but I don't think it's anything serious.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I don't think that is the case as the are other members of my family with a similar affliction, milder, but the same nonetheless.
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 29 days ago.

If it's an infection a fungal is possible but we can't determine that from just looking at it, it would need to be done with a skin scarping and KOH.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 22 days ago.

If you have other questions please let me know.

Otherwise please rate this answer.