dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have small red spots on my buttocks for nearly 2 months.

Customer Question

hi, i have small red spots on my buttocks for nearly 2 months. sometimes the spots can be itchy, but it's never puss or anything like that. just small and red and easy to pick (not that i do). I've tried moisturising as i thought the issue was dry skin but doesnt seem to help. im very clean and never sit around in my gym clothes or anything. i dont use soap on the area either. could it be hormone-related? i changed pill three months ago. i really want a solution quickly, but i really dont want to change my pill again unless i have to as i react badly with a lot of other contraceptives (mood swings, etc..). Please help!! It's so embarrassing. do you know how long it will take to clear up? thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

do you have a pic?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 28 days ago.

just click send to reply