dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

A lump on my scrotum

Customer Question

a lump on my scrotum
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Ashori replied 6 months ago.

Hi Dr. Ashori here. Can you tell me more about it? I'm happy to help you out. Is it on the scrotal sac or on the testicle? How long has it been there and do you have a picture you can take?

Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com chat dialog.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. Perhaps most importantly, I consider myself a patient listener.

I have opened your post and observations of the lump.

Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.