dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I don't no how I got these bumps on my back they weren't

Customer Question

I don't no how I got these bumps on my back they weren't there a couple days ago I no I had used a new bar of soap which I'm not sure if this is reason also I got biofreeze on my back from chrio today they do itch a little and I was squeeze info them my husband got the same exact bumps which I don't no how he got them please tell me what hey look like
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The lighter bright skin is me the darker skin is my husband which he already had dry skin issues and markings on his back but didn't have the bumps
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have any pus coming out of the area ?

Do they pain ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No it had a little pus in it , this looks like a pimple bump but not filled with pus , there is no servere pain it's just I'm OCD and the fact that I have bumps on my skin creeps me out but please note we both did use new soap from a cheap corner store but not sure if this is related
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Got one right here on my chest to I had another but I think it went away