dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
16766337

I am 32 years old. About a 10 days ago I noticed 3 whitish

Customer Question

I am 32 years old. About a 10 days ago I noticed 3 whitish spots on my penile shaft that have grown to almost cover the underside of the shaft. Yesterday I noticed it has spread to the top of the shaft as well idk what it could be. Please help!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Please upload pic of spots ?

Do you have history of unprotected sex ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No Not a significant one. I did have unprotected sex with someone about 2.5 months ago
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Imgoing to take pics now
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Are you going to upload ...

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
having issues
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for info ...

Such painless white spot need evaluation for Genital warts specially when you have had history of unprotected sex 2.5 months ago .

It would be ideal for you to have examination of spots , so that appropriate treatment may be offered to you , to prevent their spread and to cure then please ...

Good luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you get thise?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Those
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Yes , thanks I got them and sent you detail info ...

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for info ...

Good luck .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Should I be expecting an answer? Or should I resubmit.
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

I have sent you answer , you didn't got that , reseeding you .

Thanks for info ...

Good luck .