dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Need help on Patient abandoment. Doctor called and said I

Customer Question

Need help on Patient abandoment. Doctor called and said I fired him! I did not! Very ill, a lot of pain, and a cancerous mole that I have been asking for a nurse to see me, with no avail. Found out 2 days ago, this mole is cancerous and deep. Had for over a year! HELP. Had Basil Cell removed last year, Deep, and this one is also! Went to gynocologist, and she didn't want to touch!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

for a cancerous mole, you need to see a general surgeon or surgical oncologist who can cut out this mole for you.

do you have health insurance to be able to see a doctor?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have insurance and I paid $50.00 for this answer and had no clue you were not a doctor. Being given the run around and don't need it or like it! Now you're telling me to pay again, and is this your idea of a joke?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not paying for this!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your rating is low!!!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I am a doctor here to answer your medical questions. I was asleep last night when you responded to this thread.

the extra fee is for a phone to phone live conversation. you don't have to accept that.

I am not giving you the run around. I am here trying to answer your question.