dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have red bumps on my genital area, not on the scrotom, or

Customer Question

i have red bumps on my genital area, not on the scrotom, or penis area, but on the upper pelvic area, and two look like pimples, i want to know how i can cure this or what i can do to cure this?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: its just been about 2 days so far, and well i read up on it, and know it might be ingrown hairs, but im not sure what steps to take to cure this specific one that irritates, feels like a pimple, and has a pimple like form
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i had nothing in the past involving anything, and ill say i am also a sexually active person but i use protection in all cases, and i believe maybe part of this problem may have derived from trying lubricant but putting a excessive amount on the penis region which probably spread to the pelvic area, that was 2 days ago
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

do you have a pic?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

just click send to reply