Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor , PGCSD( Dermatology)
6740150

Mate about a week ago I woke up with a small tear/cut in the

Customer Question

Hey Mate about a week ago I woke up with a small tear/cut in the corner of my penis a day after dry masturbastion which I thought was the case a few days later it was clearing then my partner and I engaged in sex the next day the sore was red and inflamed I suddenly freaked out and suddenly starting rubbing baby oil and different ointment creams over the sore could that lead to an infection? another few days passed and i noticed tiny bump/ clear blisters on top of the cut and underneath the cut I went to the doctor and he said it was a real bad infection gave me Fuicin cream and antibiotics and pretty much said he was 99.9% it wasn't herpes but once u start reading the internet and looking at different photos your mind tells you suddenly you have herpes I'm defenitly freaking out now as I've been on this cream and antibiotics for 2 days and the area has suddenly scabbed the blisters have scabbed and the first initial cut is pussy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 month ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Is it possible for you to attach a picture of this?

Do you have any pain there?

Is there any discharge from the "cut" ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 month ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

No,this does not seem to be due tom herpes or any other STD.

The tear/cut you had in the corner of your penis a day after dry masturbation & after few days you had sexual intercourse with your partner and the next day the sore was red and inflamed. This is most probably & most likely due to friction first from dry masturbation & then by sexual intercourse.

The tiny bump/ clear blisters on top of the cut and underneath the cut were from severe infection. This does not seem to be due to herpes.Please don't search on internet. Many of the articles, are written by unprofessional, and may only lead to stress and worry.

Following will help you greatly:

• Try wearing something different, nothing too tight, preferably a material that 'breathes' or, for underwear, wicks moisture.
  • Allow fresh air to circulate between your thighs.
  • Keeping the area open at night(if possible) can help in quick healing & recovery.
  • Take the following medications-tab.Ibuprofen 400 mg orally & apply ointment ultramide or ointment polysporin.They are available as OTC without prescription & will help you greatly.

This does not seem to be due to herpes or any other STD.Take the antibiotics as prescribed.Within few days the infection will get cured.Avoid masturbation & sexual intercourse till the area gets healed completely.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know? I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Has your tear/cut healed?

Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh