Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

Ok i got a bump on my inner cheek

Customer Question

ok i got a bump on my inner butt cheek
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I got a butt on my butt now its flesh in color i had bad diarria been drinking baking soda had sex with a hiv person that take meds we had protected sex now im worried
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 17 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you are having these symptoms. The "Bump" is not related to HIV infection. You need not worry that you got HIV from this person and this sexual relation. The "bump" could be related to skin irritation from your diarrhea. If the "bump" doesn't go away in 3-4 days, schedule a visit to your doctor to determine if you developed an abscess that needs to be drained.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
did you get my pic
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 16 days ago.

No picture was uploaded.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 15 days ago.

How are you feeling?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This pop up
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
im good how should i wash can i bandage it how should i wipe i dont want it to pop
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
can you get hair bumps from not shaving
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 15 days ago.

Yes, I reviewed your picture. Yes, you can get infected hair follicles. The picture looks like an infected hair follicle. You can get them to open and drain on their own by sitting in a tub with warm/hot water several times a day (sitz bath). If you don't see complete resolution in 3-4 days, you should have them checked by your doctor to mahe sure there is no other problem like muluscom or chancre sore.