vakularen
vakularen, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H.In practice since last 35 years.
15267045

My girlfriend has been having these pimple like bumps on her

Customer Question

Hello my girlfriend has been having these pimple like bumps on her back by her butt and in between her breasts can you help us identify what this is and what we need to do to fix it attached are two pictures. Thank you
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
L
Expert:  vakularen replied 2 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.These appear to be a bacterial infection,probably staphylococcal or streptococcal,and will need a course of broad spectrum antibiotics especially like Augmentin(combination of Amoxicillin and Clauvunate) for 10-14days.Ruling out diabetes may be required.It would be prudent to see your PCP who can examine and treat you after investigations if required.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you very much and what can cause this ? How much milligrams of amoxicillin and 10 to 14 days of it.? Also Clauvunate combined?

Since we do not give prescriptions over the net(it is illegal),it would be best to consult your PCP/GP.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I didnt ask you to give me a prescription ask you what milligrams would you recommend

The augmentin would be 500mgm of amoxicillin and 125 mgms of clavunate, to be taken 3 timnes a day or alternatively 1000mgm of Amoxicillin and 250 mgms of clavunate taken twice daily.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you very much. Thats all

please leave a positive rating so that I am paid for my efforts.Thanks.

Please rate me positively,thanks.