khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

Dear doctor, I am so afraid that I have morgellons because I

Customer Question

Dear doctor, I am so afraid that I have morgellons because I have black specks in my skin and also hair that move in and out and attached to others like there's sewed in. I have blisters bumps and when I pop them or try to take these out they cause large burns on my skin. I'm going insane I've been dealing with this for nine months. I live in a very small town community and doctors think that I am a picker due to drug use or what have you and I've never used drugs in my life and have always taken pride in my skin and my looks I am a model was a very beautiful girl at one time and now I'm covered with scars and scabs that won't go away and hiding in my house. Please help
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 26 days ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Does anyone around you have similar problem?