DermDoc, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.

I have had soars come up on my arm they get bad gat better

Customer Question

I have had soars come up on my arm they get bad gat better but now my arm hurt like to my bone hurts and it is swelling and going mum my hole right side feel tingly
I noticed about a week ago I started swelling and it has gotten worse it just come on out of the bluey hands have sed before but not my hole body I have been in Nd.working and the water is really bad you don't even cook with all you do is bath with it and I had gotten what look like staff I have been doctoring it and it gets a little better then it looks bad again but it's the swelling that had me worried
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DermDoc replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

In my opinion you should undergo a complete evaluation and the bumps you describe in arm can be due to infection or allergy.

You can undergo

Serum Uric Acid

RA factor

Also your doctor may advise X-Ray of the arm as well to evaluate the bones.

Also chances are that the pain and tingling you describe can be due to Cervical radiculopathy as well.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.