dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem

I have been suffering from some kind of skin condition. I

Customer Question

Hello. I have been suffering from some kind of skin condition. I get very small bumps all over my body. My hands are burning. It is extremely itchy. I can not help but scratch. When I scratch the bumps turn to blisters. I have tried benadryl pills. benadryl cream. Lanacane cream. Aveno anti itch cream. Epsom salts baths . Nothing helps. they just appear on my skin. It is starting to keep me awake at night due to the burning of my hands and the itch. Can you suggest what this might be. Thank you. Marlene Tamblyn.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

As you have issue since long and you have almost used plenty of skin remides with medicine without any good effect .

At this stage it would be ideal for you to have skin biopsy of lesions , to see what is actually going on so that appropriate treatment may be offered to you .

This could be Itchy Dermatitis , but this could be confirmed with biopsy please , so get skin biopsy .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link”

Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Are you there ...