dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem

I have a rash that develops in the upper pubic area and

Customer Question

I have a rash that develops in the upper pubic area and blisters. It seems to happen when ever I am heavily sweating. My wife put aloe Vera on it yesterday and it took the redness away but I would like to make sure this isn't any std
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: When I wash the area and let it dry out it gets better. The moment I put underwear back on and become active it gets worse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

It would be ideal , if you please upload pic of rash for appropriate advice please ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the picture day 2 of rash
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for uploading pic ...

Respected customer this seems to be Groin skin allergy secondary to sweating and superimposed infection .

I will suggest you to apply Hydrocortisone once at bed time and once after breakfast , with properly cleaning area .

It will go away within 5 days .

However if it persists after 5 days than you should get test for Genital Herpes please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link”