dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I had a breakout of boils well 2 painful pustules on my

Customer Question

Hi there. I had a breakout of boils well 2 painful green pustules on my upper front groin and 2 inside anis as well as a abscess under my wrist that I had to get lanced. ER took a culture and gave me / antibiotics for 10days and it was all clear those days but day 12 I got a flesh colored crazy painful something to be RIGJT of my own is an it had 2 white pustules that I used a hot rag to alleviate. Then the next day a green pustule appeared on neck went to ER again but dif hospital and they gave me Bactroban nasal which worked for 7 days but 14 hours after the last treatment my body broke out in tiny red spots, and multiple 2 red spots beside each other one indented the other raised very painful and now I'm left with stinging welts or areas of redness around hairline, down sides of my face, across cheeks and nose, forehead, neck, shoulders and chest. What do you think no have its been nearly 8 weeks now and I just feel it in my gut that I'm going to get another pustule bc I can feel the stinging amd itching already in dif parts of my body. Any ideas on what I have and what I can do to alleviate symptoms before I end up being institutionalized for digging in my skin? Please help. I can show you pics
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: 8 weeks! other than what I stated just the stinging itchy red painful sores that are randomly appearing on my body. And if I am in the sun it's like my skin is on fire.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have been in a major depressive episode did the past 7--8 years and have finally started to get up and do things everyday with the help of my psychiatrist and Effexor and adderral the past year.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Please tell me how old are you ?

Have you had your Blood glucose test ?

Have you had test to rule out immune deficient status , which could be the reason of recurrent boil ?

Regards .