Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I have two spots on my breast that I would like to know if

Customer Question

I have two spots on my breast that I would like to know if you feel are of concern. The brown spot (see image) I have had reviewed by a doc, and that is okay. The two in question are 1) the red spot and 2) the one that looks like a blood spot. Neither appear to be ingrown hairs.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
See attached file
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help you today. The red spots look like angiomas (tiny artery just under the skin). These are harmless and do not require any treatment. They do not grow.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Are your breast spots gone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They are not. When I try to extract, nothing comes out. However, they really aren't healing.
Would this be indicative of any cancer of the breast?
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Do not try to remove these, they may bleed a lot if you do. This is not considered to be cancer.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

May I suggest that you see your PCP or GYN to evaluate and possibly remove the lesions on your breast.