Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was shaving and after I shaved I realized I have a small

Customer Question

I was shaving and after I shaved I realized I have a small bump which is hard. what can this be? It doesn't hurt or itch
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

HI and welcome.

This type of bump you described can be due to sebacious gland inflammation due to previous infection. It usually go away in couple of weeks however if it stays and changes characteristics it need examination by a dermatologist. For now i would suggest just monitoring of the bump as you have no pain or itch.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I believe it's something that has just occurred in the last few weeks. It hasn't been there before. Can it be a hygiene issue or from sweating? Please see image below
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

It can be sweat gland inflammation. Try to keep the area dry and improve hygiene. It does not seem to be anything of serious concern.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Does this look like a wart or should I rule that out. I am just concerned. From your experience does it fit the description ? Thank you I will leave rating
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

No, it does not look like a wart. Warts are not vesicular, they are verrocous.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Wish you good health.