khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

Sweating around ones head, face and hair. I have always

Customer Question

sweating around ones head, face and hair. I have always sweat a bit more than other women but what is going on right is is weird. My head is soaked off and on all day
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  GauravMD replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for contacting the medical experts at Just Answer.

What is your age?

What you are suffering from is called Hyperhidrosis.

This can be caused by many reasons, including hormonal changes, and even Vit D Deficiency can worsen it,

In most cases, if no specific cause can be found, it is treated with prescription-strength antiperspirants, and oral medicines like Oxybutynin.

Talk to a medical specialist, and try to get a referral to an expert in this condition,

Read more here

http://www.sweathelp.org/where-do-you-sweat/sweaty-face-and-head.html

http://patient.info/forums/discuss/excessive-head-and-face-sweating-413792

Warm regards

Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't want to text. And wan was you picture by at attorney sute
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I emailed why did I get a text responce
Expert:  GauravMD replied 9 months ago.

Your reply is not clear,

I have replied to your question in the reply box, I am not sure about how the response has been received by you,

Please contact customer support in case you have queries about how you have received the response, I can only help with the actual reply,
Warm regards

Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your answered is not correct. Dud you read my question. My Head is sweating a lot some times.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Again why are you texting me. I'm not paying more to talk. I want email or Chat on the computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Read my question. My head is sweating. One dues no wear deodorant in their haid
Expert:  khagihara replied 9 months ago.

I will try to help you. How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? Do you have difficulty in adjusting hot temperature compared to people around you? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?