How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Anthony Bray MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been getting small water filled little blisters on my

Customer Question

I have been getting small water filled little blisters on my fingers for about a year. What could cause this?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 8 months ago.


It sounds from your description that you may have a condition called dishydrotic eczema...If this then it may respond to a moderate strength topical steroid ..this rash is common on the sides of the fingers

You may certainly opt to have your doctor or dermatologist look at the blisters are welcome to post pictures to this page and that would be helpful ...

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns or pics

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD