dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

What can cause intermittent crepey skin around eyes? I get

Customer Question

What can cause intermittent crepey skin around eyes? I get bear spray on my face about twice a month. I also have been having to use eye drops more often between allergies and bear spray. I use Pataday and OTC eye drops both with added something for allergies and just straight saline. Is this causing it? And what can I do about it?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How old are you? How much do you weigh? How tall are you? Any weight change? Pain or itch? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?