dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Trying to look for answers for my skin problems, I don't

Customer Question

Trying to look for answers for my skin problems, I don't really have acne, just a few closed comedones, and ive had some weird problems going on that I really believe have nothing to do with either. my Whole face has been discoloring everywhere, barely noticable but then a week later my skin starts indenting where that patch was, when i smile it seems my left cheek is more full, puffier. ive starting getting major frown lines, baggy eyes and white patches under my eyes and it seems my face is sinking it the same on both sides, my cheek bones and jawline. I also feel a total loss of skin elasticity and my skin gets a numbness feeling at times and it feels harder to smile on the left side, Im also getting this numbness feeling in my neck. im more concered with how these scars of forming, they are all different sizes and they're mostly white and one is almost yellowish, some the size of a misquito and others the size of a toonie. I feel disfigured and almost loosing hope searching for answers, if you have any advice it would be much appreciated.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for this question

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't have a picture of the ones on my cheeks right now but they're covered in white indented scars, and it honestly seems like they're spreading more weekly

Jessica, please don't take this the wrong way but could mental stress be causing you to be overly critical about this stuff?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Stress is definitely not the problem at all, I'm a very happy person just trying to figure out whats going on with my skin as it seems very abnormal. Most dermatoligists don't believe me, thought Id give this online thing a shot hoping to find more answers but guess it appears to be the same thing. If I wanted to be over critical about the problems I Wouldnt have came here having to pay for this, only wanted to try to find more answers about what is going on so i can take the next step.

I will opt out for another expert