DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have a small bump on my testicles and want to know what it

Customer Question

i have a small brown bump on my testicles and want to know what it is.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: nope, no medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nope
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please attach an image of that lump please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
here's the photos

Since how long you have this and is it painful?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's not painful, not sure how long I've had it, but i just noticed it recently.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
heres another photo

thanks for the information

It seems like a cyst as it appearing at origin of the hair follicle. At times they can get infected and give pain in which case antibiotics are needed.

I think it is not something to be worried about. Just in case if it gets larger in size or get painful then see your doctor.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question.

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you sure? I did shave down there recently. But here's one more photo.

Thanks for sending another picture

Another possibility is a bruise which can occur after shaving and due to minor bleed there is change in color. Usually it settle within a couple of weeks time and there is nothing much to worry about

Feel free to ask if any more question.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks a lot for your help

You are welcome

Feel free to ask if any more question.

Regards

Are you with me ?

Do ask if any more question

Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no i don't thank you for your help. I was worried that it might have been HPV.

Do you have a recent sexual encounter ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i have.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
heres one more photo. The partners i was with assured me they were tested and clean.

The pictures you have sent are not pretty much conclusive of wart .If you have a recent sexual encounter than do get examined by the doctor .

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
its not a wart?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

From the pictures doesn,t seem like

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Hi there

You have any more question

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards