dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

Lymphomatoid papulosis. I think, I. Had this, Sorry. It's

Customer Question

lymphomatoid papulosis. I think
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Hi. I. Had this
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Sorry. It's not letting me type properly. About 3 yrs ago I. Had what looked like sores./ Like what lymphomatoid papulosis looks like on my face just one or two. And then every so often reoccur. In same spot plus more. Then. 2nd yr it spread to my chest area as well. And heal and reoccur every couple of months. But this last yr has spread to every where. It takes so long to heal and they don't really go away its always there and starting to scar. Too.. I don't know what it is. I've become. House bound I don't see family or friends. I can't work. And. I am too embarrassed to see dr I don't know what it is. But I was healthy before and had beautiful skin. I don't know what it is. But please help its ruined my life
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: essentially a yr it has. Been all over body and more come they don't heal well. Just get bigger and started scarring
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** - I am a Dermatologist and will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected areas be possible at your convenience?

P.S: If this is indeed Lympomatoid Papulosis (if not I can discuss the possibilities) then I can tell you the recommended treatments but you would ultimately need to see a doctor in person to get them prescribed.