Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor , PGCSD( Dermatology)
6740150

I have rash on right wrist and blisters under skin that seem

Customer Question

I have rash on right wrist and blisters under skin that seem to be forming on fingers and foot rash also seems to be on scalp
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: Just the last 24 hours noticed the rash and blisters seem under skin before they pop through
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern regarding this rash & blister:

What is your age & gender?

Is there itching?

Can you attach a picture of this?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
31-Male
Blisters seem to form under skin before they come" to top of skin" they seem to be on couple fingers and on foot when I walk can feel walking on blisters
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also seems on scalp there is rash with little bumps so when I go to itch I catch the "little bumps" with fingernail
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for attaching the picture.I have seen it.

The picture you have sent & the symptoms you have described of having rash on right wrist and blisters under skin on fingers along with rash on foot & scalp since last 24 hours are suggestive of skin disease known as urticaria.

A hypersensitivity reaction (similar to an allergy) occurs in the skin, causing inflammation. The inflammation causes the skin to become blisters,rashes & itchy.

The following will help you greatly:

• Take tablet zyrtec once a day.It contains Cetirizine & is a second-generation antihistamine
  • Apply cream containing hydrocortisone.This will reduce the blisters,rashes & itching.All these medications are available at your counter without any prescription.

Usually this provides results in 12-24 hours.If still after this,the symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor for blood tests/allergy testing to find out the allergen/causative agent and prescription oral medications like anti histamine,oral steroids & other medications will then be prescribed accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets improved with these treatments.

So bot***** *****ne is that you need to take the above described medications & watch your symptoms.

Hope this helped.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

If there anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going.Have you taken the above described treatments?How is your rash now?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to hep you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh