dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Today I play with other friends in the park under the sun.

Customer Question

Today I play with other friends in the park under the sun. But after I see all red points in my arm and leg and after I have also strong headache feeling daisie and feel like vomiting.... But I don't know if this allergy about sun or plant....
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: I start when I was I think at the age 13 but not like that with allergy. Is happen only in the summer but only headache before... But now I think is 2 month I have this point
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I never go to the doctor for this, because I scared if they give me wrong medicine
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Itch or pain? How hot was it? Did you use sunscreen? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Do you still have the symptoms? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything else which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?