dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

2 months I am having a pimple lik bump come up one at the

Customer Question

for past 2 months I am having a pimple lik bump come up one at the time around are below my waist . It has a pus filled head and it will drain an start to dry up I dostor it with alcohol and antibotic cream .It will dry up and go away takes about a week gets really red all around and be gone about a week and then another comes all of them mostley are on my right side of my stomach . I have had about 6 of them about the size of little finger nail .
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: 2 months and it seems like it has to run it course .This ime I started a zpack of antibotics . what makes it better is when it drains does not hurt just a little sore
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have h/p but keep it under control with meds and thyrod trouble , I had tonsil cancer 9 years ago But have been cancer free for 8 years . not a diabectic and no cholestrol problems
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 3 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama,

Would you be able to upload any pictures of the bumps?