Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

The only contact I had is ...I was with stripper 5 months

Customer Question

the only sexual contact I had is ...I was with stripper 5 months back ..I was on chair with condom on and she did a blow job and she sat on my lap for 5 mins and I was sucking her boobs with my mouthAnd once she is done i cummed inside the condom and threw the condom and washed with tissueAny chance of HIV??
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 4 months ago.

Very low. Probably 1 in 5000 to 1 in 10000. Not high enough to worry, but not zero. In situations like this, it is always better to get tested. At 5 months the test should be very reliable, and you will sleep better knowing you are negative. :-)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have large pimple on groin 2 months back ...and I picked on it month back and it started growing and begame like a pencil eraser size .. Then I had liquid nitrogen treatment ..this is the image after 3 days of liquid nitrogen treatment on groin bump and then after treatment I noticed small bumps on hip and leg(attached the pics) ..please comment what are these ?? Evrybody has different opinion
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I my question is ..does these bumps appear as a first symptom of HIV ??
And I noticed mild aches of my legs from last 2 days .is this a symptom?? And generally the aches are severe or mild ??
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 4 months ago.

It's hard to say from the pictures alone but my guess would be molluscum contagiosum, a viral skin infection that spreads through direct contact and typically goes away on its own after many months. One or more may have become infected from picking at it.

These bumps have nothing to do with HIV. Aching in the legs is not a typical symptom either.

Most infected individuals have no symptoms at all initially, which is why testing is always recommended. There are even over-the-counter tests that are very good and not too expensive (e.g (oraquick).

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But aching is very low may be because of anxiety ..does acing is severe with HIV initial phase (just asking) and is molluscum initial symptom of HIV generally ??
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 4 months ago.

No, neither of these are associated with HIV infection.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 4 months ago.

Did you have any additional questions?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Any specific difference between molluscum and folliculitis ... I have some bumps with dome shaped and point in the centre and some like pimples ...what can be these kind of things ?? And the one on groin is little big like a pencil eraser ..with yellowish dome shaped and I picked on it then it started to grow like little flat ..not like circle..what can that be ?? The groin one started first and then it got spreaded on leg and hip as small dome shaped dimple on centre for some and plain pimples of 1 mm
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 4 months ago.

It could be molluscum that has become secondarily infected, or it could be an unusual case of folliculitis, also an infection. Both can be treated with antibiotics, and both should improve within a couple weeks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nothing related to HIV or HPV viruses right ??
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 4 months ago.

No, not HIV or HPV.