Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Have pimples

Customer Question

Have pimples
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 10 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

Where are your pimples located?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
this is the picture of wart / pimple on my groin part ..this is the picture after it got treated with liquid nitrogen 3 days back
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is the image from legs and hip

I think I already looked at these in another question. I will opt out so another provider can help you.

Expert:  khagihara replied 10 months ago.

The wart will take time to heal well. You may need more liquid nitrogen treatment. The pimples look folliculitis. Apply warm cloth 10-15 minutes several times a day to have them drained. Then apply over-the-counter antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you sure it is wart ?? The one which I am sending is been treated with liquid nitrogen ...3 days back
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
these are the ones on leg and hip ...please comment

It is already destroyed with liquid nitrogen. I can't tell you what it is. If it is a pimple, it is not treated with it. On the leg and hip, they have white heads. Most likely they are folliculitis because pimples are on the face, neck, chest, upper back, and upper arms.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can they be molluscum ?? Some people are saying they are molluscums

If they are molluscum contagiosum, they should have small indentation (umbilication). Yours have white heads. They are not molluscum contagiosum. You don't need to worry about it. Reassured.

You have never accepted answers. Is this correct?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is folliculitis because of HIV ...because I had oral blow job with stripper with condm on ...does this happens because of that :( and folliculitis effects in the early Stage of HIV ..I was with stripper 5 months back but no sex protected oral blowjob and sucking boobs

I will opt out because you have never accepted answers.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Answer this last question please I paid enough already to some other people
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 10 months ago.

Folliculitis is not a manifestation of early HIV infection.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is this molluscum or folliculitis ...hip and leg
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
On my groin ..but this is the picture of pimple treated with nitrogen 3 days back ...and if folliculitis in HIV people tend to be more big ..because I have 3 on leg and one on hip and one on Groin ..please suggest

You have already had these pictures reviewed and said you have one last question, which I addressed above.