Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I recieved unprotected oral sex from sex worker like 2 weeks

Customer Question

I recieved unprotected oral sex from sex worker like 2 weeks ago. I'm currently having hard time to figure out what it is. My scourtum is so red and itchy. The itchiness seem to get worse and worse everyday. My shaft skin of my penis has a little dots. I thought it was fungal infection and I used cream but it didn't make it go away. It made it worse. I was just wondering if I'm affected by sti like genital herpes.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. It sounds like you have two problems. The little "dots" may be herpes. The groin area may be fungal. Can you send pictures? Regardless, you need to be evaluated by a doctor either your PCP or go to an Urgent Care Center now for evaluation of the possible herpes infection. I hope this is helpful and you feel better soon. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please leave a positive rating for my response.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me send you pictures doc
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Did you get the pictures?
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

No, the pictures did not come.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

I'm still waiting for your pictures.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Im trying to send it but it wouldn't let me
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Looks like Herpes. Get evaluated as soon as possible so you can start antiviral medication.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I get the medication at cvs pharmacy without Doctor prescription because I don't have health care insurance. If it is herpes, does it get worse than the picture I sent you
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

The medication is only by prescription. You can go to your local Health Department and be tested and get medication, usually free.