dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

Ok so about a month ago I revived oral sex from this girl.

Customer Question

Ok so about a month ago I revived oral sex from this girl . (There is no way it could be from someone else cause I had full testing done ) About 1 week ago I was masturbting dry and I notice two scabs . One of the scabs developed like a bumb and if I spread my skin I can see like 2-3 small bumps I guess on the scab . I first went to a dermatologist and she said it appears to look like genital herpes even though I had zero pain inching or tingling . I went to 3 more doctors and they said my dermatologist was crazy and it definitely wasn't herpes and I shouldn't worry. My question is if I can see the bump could it be herpes with no pain and not tingling or itching ? Also the bump does look like it's going away so is this a good sign it's nott genitalherpes ?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

If there is an underlying bump that is visible beneath a scab, it does not sound like how a herpes lesion is usually described. The fact that there is no pain or tingling would make herpes less likely, but does not eliminate the diagnosis as a possibility. The fact that it is going away is not a good sign that it is not herpes, as herpes lesions will resolve spontaneously.

Rather than basing comments upon a description, though, I would be able to make better comments if you could attach a picture of the these areas, preferably a close-up picture or a high resolution image that will allow for zooming in.

Could you attach a picture of the lesion?