DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have dark patches spreading across my toes and upper right

Customer Question

I have dark patches spreading across my toes and upper right foot skin is peeling doesn't burn or itch got free blood sugar check it was OK 3 days ago at bottom of my right foot developed small lump below ball of my foot underneath little toe that hurts it has started to developed hard like callus over lump but not really a callus. I am tired all the time stressed yes I work on my feet 12 hours 4 days week got fungle cream over counter hasn't done a thing
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 7 months ago.

Hi

Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

Please provide the following information so that i can help you in a better way

Can you please send me the picture of your feet?

Any known medical illness or allergies ?

Any medicines you are taking ?

Regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No meds just drug allergies but not taking any meds cancer survivor breast both sides over 30 years I get tired a lot stress a little.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank u

Thanks for the information

There are a few things to consider here

It can be a post inflammatory pigmentation

Callosities can appear like this as it seems you have a dry skin and it seems to develop cracks in it.

On occasion repeated trauma from the foot wear can lead to such slight discoloration of the toes as well.

Secondly for your symptom of tiredness i would suggest to have your thyroid function tests done as well

Hypothyroidism can cause extreme fatigue and also dry skin.

I would also suggest a complete blood count and routine chemistry as well including a kidney and liver function.

You can apply some emollient to moisturize your skin as well. Simple Vaseline/petroleum jelly will help as well

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you have any more question

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regard

Are you with me ?

You are most welcome if any more question

If you are done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regard