Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor , PGCSD( Dermatology)
6740150

I've had this burning and balantis now but I'm in extremely

Customer Question

I've had this burning and balantis for so long now but I'm in extremely bad health with thyroid cancer was a stage 4 and went to my chest and left neck , I deeply don't want a cirumstizion. Because my kidneys are not that great either .
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: Yeah burning up my rectum also that skin is very saw when wineing and passing stool.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Too many things really.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh- A Board Certified Physician. and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

Since how long you have the symptoms of burning and balanitis?

Do you have diabetes?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

The symptoms you have described of having burning & balanitis are of concern.

Balanitis is the inflammation of the skin covering the head (glans) of the penis.Its possible causes are:unhygenic conditions and tight foreskin lead to irritation by smegma,seborrhoeic dermatitis,contact allergy and other generalized skin conditions.

Circumcision is usually the last resort of treatment for balanitis and recurrent infection of the foreskin /head of the penis.

Balanitis can be successfully treated using corticosteroid ointment,antibiotic cream,or anti fungal cream.

There is no documented medical evidence that circumcision is more effective than proper penile care - which includes leaving a foreskin alone, and avoidance of irritants, such as excessive washing, especially with soap & applying or taking antibiotics or anti fungal medications.

So bot***** *****ne is circumcision should always be the last resort in treatment of balanitis.

Hope this helped.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

If there anything else that you would like to know,please use REPLY BUTTON. I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?

Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to hep you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh