Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

After 20+ hours of having sex my testicles started

Customer Question

Hello. After 20+ hours of having sex my testicles started itching... Didn't pay much attention next day I noticed small rash on my penis. There was a foul smell too .the rash never hurt or itched on my penis.I was super concerned so I got tested for herpes right after 72 hours from sex. Thanks god it came back negative. I have few questions. Decently I discover couple bumps on the head of the penis no pain or itching.. My old bumps are white like scars now. Question is how accurate can the blood test be. I have pictures If needed.
Nothing visible on testicles. Question number two is...can this be yeast infection.. BTW I just got done taking antibiotics and on that day I took the double dosage of over the ounter testosterone medication just to make sure I have good long sex. spots on the head of the penis are New today
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

The antibody blood test fr herpes is not accurate at 72 hours after exposure.

It may take around 3 weeks for the antibodies to develop after exposure and test is more accurate after 3 weeks.But test being positive at 3 weeks does not mean that you have herpes.It just means that you have been exposed to herpes at some time in your life.Test being negative at 3 weeks is more important.A negative test means that you do not have herpes.

Off course it can be a fungal infection.

Please upload the photos if you can.