DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

I have redness on scrotum and penis skin months now. The

Customer Question

Hello, I have redness on scrotum and penis skin for two months now. The skin gets scaly dry and the redness keeps spreading from scrotum to the penis skin, where the penis starts and up. I‘m sexually active 21 years old. After sex or masturbation it gets irritated even more. I tryed to avoid sex and masturbation for over a week, but it didn‘t change anything. At first I tried palm oil, tee tree oil with virgin olive oil, vaseline none of these helped. After that I visited dermatologist, and I got prescribed with fluticasone propionate 0.005 ointment two times a day, it didn‘t help. I got my blood tested and I didn‘t have any STD. After that I tried clotrimazole three times a day nothing changed. Finally I applied bepanthen two-tree times a day but it didn‘t help. I have changed my shower gel, washing powder tried to keep it clean and dry but it didn‘t help and it keeps spreading. What this could be? Is there anything that could help? thank you and I‘m sorry for grammar mistakes.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?
Customer: yes, redness and scaling
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: none
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 7 months ago.

do you have any pictures?

Thanks for this question

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.
​if you have more questions, just reply. :)

thanks